9-12 Grade Ministry
We exist to connect both relationally and spiritually to high school students at CPC and in our community. We love relationship, fun, and learning about the transforming power of Jesus Christ. Our greatest desire is to reach out to high school students relationally in order to grow them spiritually. Mission Statement “By God’s grace, to know and love students in proclaiming Christ, so that they may be brought into the Body of Christ, nurtured in a relationship with Christ, and equipped to serve in the name of Christ, forming lifetime followers of Christ and His church.” Core Values NEED: We are grace-centered GROW: We seek to be transformed by prayer and God’s word CONNECT: We intentionally pursue relationship with each other LOVE: We reach out to and serve others in our community
KREW Sunday Mornings
- 9:00-10:15am in the KREW room
- This is meant for connecting to each other in relationship while teaching and challenging students to a deeper understanding of God and His Word.
KREW Small Groups
- Sunday nights, 6:00-7:30pm
- A time to study God’s Word more intensely, dealing with difficult subjects, allowing students to discuss the relevance of God to their everyday lives. Talk to a KREW leader for more details.
KREW Wednesday Nights
- 7:30-9:00pm in the KREW room
- A fun and crazy night of community, games, and discussion. Meets in the KREW Room.
- A student leadership group for students who want to grow as leaders in KREW and grow spiritually deeper.
- Meets once a month on Sundays after church in the KREW Room.
Click Here for KREW Sign Up Page: www.chespres.org/krewsignup